Aurelia continues to push forward with regular releases that have fixes and improvements to various parts of the platform. Below are the release notes for this week.
- index.html: ensure charset is added to html page
- build Fix #382 by catching errors with gulp-plumber
- file-paths: don't use windows style path separators
- autocomplete: disable built-in Angular1 auto-complete suggest
- main: only use bluebird long stack traces during debug mode
- build move require and text to external module
- Added revisioning to html import template bundler
- Fix condition for special handling in fetch hook.
- exlude removing redundant attrs
- ValidationController: handle null objects
- build: fix api.json generation
- ValidationParser: handle parenthesis
- validation-rules: validate email as per HTML standard
- package: add tslint
- logging: carry a globalDefaultLevel with which subsequent loggers are created (ec9af2a)
- logging: relax type on Logger.setLevel() for compatibility with TypeScript (d52bec2)
- http-response-message: handle empty responses (bae5188)
- Initial release to put Aurelia's protractor pluging into its own package.
- Moved Aurelia's protractor plugin to its own package and bumped to 1.0.0.
- attribute: TAttribute related fixes (d2f8d72)
- doc: inject
- rt: corrected French translations for relative time (b3142dc)
- attribute: fix support for dashed bindables (e70372c)
- debug: remove debugger statement (1d5f312)