In the last month we've accomplished a couple of major goals on our way to the official v1 release of Aurelia: updating to Babel 6, removing required external polyfills and dual compatibility with JSPM 16 and 17. This week, we've got a few fixes and some extra goodies.
During the process of updating to support JSPM and removing the core-js dependency, a few regressions were introduced. Today's fixes address most of those. We've also continued our normal progress of fixing bugs reported by the community. See the change-log for further details.
- Major improvements and capabilities for the
- A new TypeScript-Webpack skeleton.
- Support for databinding
We're continuing to work on performance, size improvements and bug fixes. You can expect more improvements in those areas for release.
The last major feature for the release candidate is updating our Shadow DOM to support the new v1 specification. As part of this, we'll also address a few bugs in our current Shadow DOM implementation and related
@children properties. This is a breaking change. Hopefully you've prepared for it by following the guidelines we gave in our Beta release of last year.
For v1 and beyond we are continuing to work on various developer workflows. We tackled the jspm/system.js workflow first. We've recently added an npm/webpack worflow which is moving ahead nicely. Finally, we hope to have an npm/require.js workflow available in the near future as well.
- symbol: fix Object.defineProperties (f548033d)
- reflect: Guard Reflect.getOwnMetadata key with hasOwnProperty check
- hasDeclaredDependencies: handle deps already converted to ComputedExpression (7160248a, closes #359)
- BindableProperty: enable specifying oneTime default binding mode (a557aade, closes #298)
- View: preserve bindingContext while unbinding (ae6feed0)
- view: incorrect input to dynamic binding (2069af08)
- SyntaxInterpreter: enable specifying oneTime default binding mode (74953349)
- attributeMap: map accesskey (5d9b1315)
- exports: export RepeatStrategyLocator (1c3c4189)
- html-resource-plugin: handle query string and mixed casing (86afdd8c, closes #203)
- index: add missing import to re-export (1f9d44b3)
aurelia-framework 1.0.0-beta.1.2.1 (2016-03-29)
- feature: use proper parameter to check extension (c179a3e9)
- framework-configuration: getExt return invalid extension when relative path is supplied (335f8559)
- global resource: load resources other than .ts or .js (b57f290a)
- utilities: rename updateOverrideContexts to updateVirtualOverrideContexts (c879a08f)
- initialize scroll at top to true (7264d3d6)
- stop updating when scrolling passed the list (b7c19e6f)
- move views at top and bottom when virtualised (7775796e)
- remove resize handling (029e6efb)
- support fixed height container (80704074)
- do not move view when at top or bottom (dce3107a)
- handle bind with less items than whats fits in view port (9e6f121a, closes #39)
- remove scrollList (05ecd2ff)
- handle remove items from list (498296b1)